Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the OLD PATHS, where is the good way, and walk therein. Jeremiah 6:16a

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

THANK GOD FOR OUR CHILDREN

I have shared with you that we are in the midst of a trial.  God is using our children as encouragers and I wanted to share a few letters with you that we have received from them.  We thank God for our children!



From Our 15 Year Old Son

Dear Mom and Dad,

I hope that you guys are not too stressed about moving.  If you are, then just remember that God has this all planned just the way He wants it and He is and (always has been) there watching us to make sure this all works out the way He planned it. 

The Bible says three hundred and sixty-five times "FEAR NOT".  I'm sorry that things have to be the way they are but there's nothing that any of us can do about it except pray and have faith.  That alone can get us anywhere we want to, whenever we want to.

If there is any way at all that I can help then please notify me.  But until then I too will continue to pray and ask God's blessing on our family.

I love you both and I do hope that this note is cheerful enough to put a smile on both of your faces.  A smile is something that since the house issue came up, we have not seen on your face very often.  So, if there is any way that I can cheer you up, then please let me know.  And also, if there is anything that you want me to pray about, then please leave a note on your nightstand and I will pray for them.

I love you both very much and I hope you guys feel a-lot better after reading this note.  I hope you both get a good night's rest and Dad, I hope you do good at work tomorrow.  Just keep a smile on your face at all times and remember that God put us in this situation and He can take us out. 

Good Night, I love you both....You guys are the best parents in the world. 

***********************************************************************************
From Our 11 Year Old Son

To Mom and Dad,

Do not be sad about the house.  God will help us and do not be sad about the bills.  God will take care of us.  I love you Mom and Dad.  God will help us.  From ______ with Love.

***********************************************************************************
From Our 16 Year Old Son

To My Wonderful Parents,

I realize you're going through a very tough time, as we all are.  And, I know we've had our good times and our bad times in this house.  God brought us up this way for several reasons.

1.  So He could see how strong our faith is.

How many times and how many trials have we had in this house?  How many trials and temptations have we gon throught that have been either started, or finished, in not both started and finished, in this house? 

Oh, how hard they were at first, but Oh, how joyous they were at the finish! 

How many trials and heartaches have we been through in our lives?  A lot, huh?  But have you ever been disappointed once the harship was over?  No, of course not!  The trial was hard but in the end it was all worth while.

Not to mention, even though money has been tight for you guys, I've never know you to be greedy with your money.  Your faith is so strong that you've even reached out to help others when the only way you could help was by God performing a miracle, and He did.  If He can do that, He can do anything.

Realize this with Joy, although it may be hard:  God provided this house and He can take it away.  He provided this house through a bizzare set of circumstances.  He can certainly provide another abode just when He sees fit. 

God is Never to Early
and God is Never to Late
He always has been and
Always will be
JUST ON TIME
 ~ George Mueller

Also, when you guys have helped others, you just made an insurance payment to God.  The Bible says

PROVERBS 19:17  HE THAT HATH PITY ON THE POOR LENDETH UNTO THE LORD; AND THAT WHICH HE HATH GIVEN WILL HE PAY HIM AGAIN

JAMES 1:3  KNOWING THIS THAT THE TRYING OF YOUR FAITH WORKETH PATIENCE.

God knows what He's doing, when He's doing it, and why He's doing it.  Don't give up.  Keep your strong faith and live for God.  Do right, look ahead, lift your eyes and fight the good fight.  God will sen the miracle when He's ready!  In the mean time, prepare for it and live your life. 

Mom, i know this is especially hard for you but keep praying and reading your Bible daily.  Same for you Dad. 

I love you guys with all of my heart.

***********************************************************************************

NO WONDER GOD TALKS ABOUT CHILD-LIKE FAITH!!!!!!!  THANK GOD FOR OUR CHILDREN.

No comments:

Post a Comment